Thursday, July 24, 2008

Memories

Since I have nothing original to write, let's play a game:

1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!

2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Remember that one time I put a big spider on the back of your door, and you came home late at night and thought it was a real spider, and you screamed really loud, and mom thought it was funny, too, so I didn't get in trouble for it?

Bethany said...

Okay, give me some time to put this on my blog before you leave one for me. But I remember when I was pregnant with Abbey and didn't want to lift something heavy and you helped Chad carry it into our house- wearing a dress and pumps for church. :0)

Jules said...

So many memories to choose from! I'll go with this one, though...You were so jazzed about me graduating from college, and then on graduation day you went into labor with Jared and missed the festivities. I always remember his birthday as a result!

Jennifer said...

Ryan---Adam claims it was him that left the spider, so you'll have to try again.

Bethany and Julie--I don't remember either of those things. Don't feel bad though, I don't remember much of my life in Nebraska!!!

Rick said...

I remember the first time I visited your blog - I mean what I am doing right now. Does that apply?

http://www.organizeddoodles.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

One of my favorite memories of you is when you came home from college and took me to go get my ears pierced! We even had to kidnap Mom! Lol, now there are holes in my ears to always remind me of you :-)