Saturday, May 3, 2008

Happy Anniversary!

So, Scott and I celebrated our fifteenth wedding anniversary on the first. I've never in my life done anything for fifteen years straight. I thought maybe take piano lessons, but that was only thirteen years and it was with several different teachers, so not so much. It's pretty amazing to me! Especially because of our rocky times. I'm so glad that we came through those times and are still together. I wouldn't have it any other way at this point in time. I am mostly writing though because even though Scott has never gotten me anything for an anniversary before, this time he got me flowers, a balloon, and made me a CD of love songs. It was really really nice. I guess I won't expect anything again until our 30th!

In other news, we saw Kristin run in her track meet this morning. She didn't do as well as she has been doing, mostly because her shins are killing her. We asked to pull her out of the triple jump, but it still effected her running in her races.

Jared's birthday party is today. The boys are all having parties the next few weekends. We are celebrating Daniel's birthday in May this year, too. He traded with Scott. Weird, I know, but he (Daniel) hates having his birthday a week after school starts. So whatever. As long as he doesn't expect anything in August too. We got the boys "Rock Band" for their combined gift and then they'll each get a party.

That's about all that is going on around here. Maybe I'll get to posting pictures of the parties. But I wouldn't hold my breath if I were you! :)

1 comment:

Bethany said...

Happy anniversary! 15 years, wow. What I want to see a picture of is you and Scott then and now! That is so funny that Daniel is having a May b-day this year- will they each get a different cake? Yum!