Tuesday, March 11, 2008

My Worst Fears Realized

So we started the standardized state testing today and one of my students WENT PAST THE STOP SIGN......luckily, her test was not invalidated, so I feel a little better about that. But all my anxiety dreams and worries, etc., have come to life. So now that that has happened, I at least don't have anything more to worry about for the next eight sessions of testing....My assistant principal says it has to go down as proctor error, but I'm not sure if he was joking or not. And if he was serious, I'm not sure what, if anything, it means for me long term. More on that later....

1 comment:

Ryan Koch said...

Ha ha. That makes me laugh. I'd be willing to bet $100 that it doesn't matter in the slightest. It's a good thing that you aren't administering that in Ukraine... People here don't obey stop signs on the road, you'd never get them to obey them on a test booklet!