Monday, March 3, 2008

Pictures

This is a family picture/portrait taken by my brother in July of 2007. The four headshots of the kids following are from the same photo shoot. My hair has since been cut (still long) and colored and looks much better than it does in these pictures. Not that anyone cares, but I'm insecure enough to have to say something, lol!
Travis
Jared
Daniel
Kristin


This is a pretty washed out picture of me and the kids. This is my last birthday (literally since I turned 35 and refuse to get older) in November 2007. Kristin wears contacts now.

And that's all for now, enjoy the pics!!!

4 comments:

Jules said...

I can't believe how big all your kids are! That's crazy!

Glad you are refusing to age past 35. I plan on doing the same thing this summer.

Michelle said...

Your kids all look so grown up now. And Daniel looks so much Scott, I can't even believe it.

My mom is turning 39 again this year...for the 20th year in a row. LOL!

She was at a doctor's appointment the other day, and her doctor was telling her about all these tests she needed to go have--tests of a womanly nature, you understand. Then she says to my mom, "There's no rush. You're still young. You're younger than I am..." then she starts flipping through mom's chart and finds her birth date. She says, "Oh. You're not younger than I am..."

I said to mom, "That's because you're Sexy Grandma! She don't know about this!" LOL again!

Michelle said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Bethany said...

Oh. My. Goodness. I remember that family portrait in your house in Bellevue of all the kids at the playground. They don't quite look like that anymore. Chad is not going to believe how grown up they are! So beautiful! You guys should be in some sort of blonde hair advertisement. ;0)